- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
Pin Oak enjoys being so much more than just a horse show because we engage with our charities throughout the year. One of the outreach endeavors with both Ronald McDonald House Houston and Texas Children’s Cancer Center is our annual ArtReach.
Beautiful equestrian-themed art pieces are created by the Pin Oak volunteers and children undergoing medical treatment that find their way into the Pin Oak Charity Horse. At Ronald McDonald House Houston, Chris Tresten has led the way for many colorful creations that become the official Pin Oak Charity Horse Show T-shirt annually.
ArtReach 2014 at the Texas Children’s Cancer Center
With the children in the Texas Children’s Cancer Center, volunteers created a beautiful mosaic style art piece that is part of our Spectacular Silent Auction.
The event, led by the Young Professionals of Pin Oak (formerly known as the Young Pin Oak Club), made for a colorful and creative day. All participating kids unleashed their creative forces and had a great time. This year’s project has special meaning for the Pin Oak family, as the children created an art piece, like a mosaic, from one of Shawn McMillen’s Pin Oak photographs.
The one-of-a-kind art piece created by these brave children on their cancer journey was done in memory of Shawn who lost his battle with cancer in November 2013. This beautiful creation was a silent auction item at Pin Oak 2014 as part of our fundraising efforts to benefit our charities.
Thanks to all the brave kids who participated, and special thanks to Carol Herron of Texas Children’s Arts in Medicine Program for her support and care for this Shawn McMillen Memorial project from the heart of Pin Oak and the Young Professionals of Pin Oak. Special thanks to Ribbon Recycling for donating the ribbons to share with the kids for the event!
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHSA reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Candlelighters of Houston
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association