- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is a multi-faceted event whose participants, competitors and visitors alike, are drawn from many highly lucrative target markets. As a Pin Oak Corporate Sponsor, your brand is presented to those markets in a very visible and beneficial way.
Click on the image below to see view a breakdown of the demographics you can expect to reach through sponsorship of the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
The Equestrian/Horse Enthusiast
Equestrian/horse enthusiasts constitute a good portion of our spectator makeup and represent the ideal market for high-quality products and services. Other factors, including age and profession, make them a perfect target audience for corporations seeking an upscale market. Research compiled from USEF offers these indicators of the buying power and influence held by horse sports enthusiasts:
- 85% are female
- 63% are married
- Majority is between 35 and 54 years of age
- 66% have a college degree or better
- 56% are employed full time
- 38% have a net annual income of over $500,000
- Nearly half have an annual income of over $100,000
- 40% live on a farm
- 63% have traded stocks, bonds or mutual funds in the last year
- Market value of their average home at $594,000 and 22% own two or more homes
- 94% own a pet besides a horse or pony
- 43% take more than 16 airline trips a year
(Source: United States Equestrian Federation)
“The show attracts an affluent audience and a tight-knit community of participants, all passionate about this sport. Also, your employees and clients enjoy valuable relationship-building time in a unique and casual atmosphere at the horse show and other Pin Oak- associated events."
- 68% (1,097) are from Texas
- 30% (500) are from outside of Texas
- 2% (26) are from Mexico
- Under 1% (2) are from Canada
- 26 US states represented the “outside of Texas” group
- We had a total of 1,602 horses in the following categories:
- 57% (908) were Hunters
- 24% (375) were Jumpers
- 11% (161) were American Saddlebreds
- 4% (58) were Andalusians
- 3% (38) were United Mountain Horses
- 1% (22) were Welsh Ponies
(Source: Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Data)
The Houston and Surrounding Area General Audience
- The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is well-known in the Houston community, founded in 1945 by renowned Houston philanthropist, J.S. Abercrombie.
- We estimate over 10,000 people come to the show in the two week period.
- Many originate from the Katy area, a picturesque and affluent community where Great Southwest Equestrian Center located with a local population of 134,000.
The Social and Corporate Market
- Since the beginning of Pin Oak, the event has had a reputation for being one of the top social events in the Houston community. We have many ringside dinners, parties and sponsor events.
- The Pin Oak Show has enjoyed strong corporate support from numerous sponsors over the years.
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHSA reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Candlelighters of Houston
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association