PIn Oak News
- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
posted on Mar 22, 2017 by Pin Oak Admin
The 72nd Pin Oak Charity Horse Show presented by PJP Farm and Irish Day Farm opens! As the first USEF Heritage Competition in the United States, Pin Oak boasts American Saddlebreds, Hunters, and Jumpers Week I and Hunter / Jumper competition in all rings Week II. The show is held at the Great Southwest Equestrian Center - 2501 South Mason Road, Katy TX 77450
Don't miss a moment with our Daily News!
- Meet Pin Oak's 2017 Honored Heroes from Texas Children's Hospital
- Pin Oak 2017 Opens! - Week I, Day 1 News - March 22, 2017
- Week I, Day 2 News - March 23, 2017
Let's horse show to do good for sick children through Texas Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald House Houston's Family Rooms, and Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Family Alliance.
Many ways to benefit the charities of Pin Oak, No Horse Required!
2017 SPECTACULAR SILENT AUCTION on BiddingforGood.com
From exquisite jewels to memorable travel, there is something for everyone!
EXPERIENCE OUR FEATURED EVENTS!
Tickets are only $10 for adults, 12 and under always free - click images to purchase tickets online.
SATURDAY MARCH 25 - $30,000 Amalaya Inv/Oasis Petroleum Grand Prix
FRIDAY MARCH 31 - The Dr. Brian Bradley MD Memorial $50,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
SATURDAY APRIL 1 - $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix
JOIN THE PIN OAK CLUB! No Horse Required
Pin Oak is so much more than just a horse show!
BE PART OF THE TRADITION, BE PART OF PIN OAK
posted on Mar 09, 2017 by Pin Oak Admin
Enjoy the thrill of top equestrian competition at the 72nd Pin Oak Charity Horse Show presented by PJP Farm and Irish Day Farm! Click on image below for details - view, download, print.
Featured event dates: March 25, March 31, and April 1
FULL SHOW SCHEDULES ARE A CLICK AWAY!
Click to view, download, print by week below.
For SPONSOR and EXHIBITOR Hospitality by Week, click below
DON'T FORGET TO BID ON SOMETHING SPECTACULAR in the 2017 Pin Oak Silent Auction! Simply click on the BIDDING FOR GOOD logo below as your something spectculuar awaits!
VIEW THE 2017 PIN OAK PROGRAM ONLINE! Printed copies will be available at the show...
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHSA reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Candlelighters of Houston
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association