PIn Oak News
posted on Dec 02, 2016 by Pin Oak Admin
The Prize List for the 72nd Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is now online! THJA approval is pending for the prize list and please note a few changes could be made.
Exciting show ahead and we hope you join us in Texas for 2 weeks of great horse show competition wrapped in warm Southern hospitality with outstanding Prize Money.
- Week I: March 22 - March 26 features American Saddlebreds, Hunters, and Jumpers
- Week II: March 28 - April 2 features Hunters and Jumpers in all rings.
All you need is only a click away in the flip book (which can also be dowloaded as a PDF) - CLICK HERE
2017 Prize List QUICK LINKS:
- American Saddlebred Entry Form (can enter information on form and print!)
- Hunter / Jumper Entry Form (can enter information on form and print!)
- RV Reservation - FORM or ONLINE
- Stalls, Shavings, Hay and Feed Form
- Credit Card Form
- THJA Membership Form
- Market Place Vendor Application - FORM or ONLINE
- Become a Sponsor
- 2017 Program Media Kit
2017 Pin Oak Prize List is pending THJA approval - click on image for flip book!
The 72nd Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is for the benefit of Texas Children's Hopsital, Ronald McDonald House Family Rooms, and Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Family Alliance.
posted on Nov 07, 2016 by Pin Oak Admin
Pin Oak is gearing up for it's exciting 72nd year and the show's Prize List will be ONLINE! All you will need to enter the 72nd Pin Oak Charity Horse Show will be only a click away. Look for ONLINE Prize List in early December 2016. PIN OAK 2017 IS GOING GREEN*!
*Printed 2017 Prize List will be available by REQUEST ONLY. You MUST reserve your copy by December 1, 2016 - Click Here.
Be Part of the Tradition, Be Part of the 72nd Pin Oak Charity Horse Show from March 22 - April 2, 2017 at the Great Southwest Equestrian Center.
Week I, March 22 - March 26: American Saddlebreds | Hunters | Jumpers
Week II, March 28 - April 2: Hunter | Jumpers
First USEF Heritage Competition . Pin Oak 2017 is for the benefit of Texas Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald House Family Rooms, and Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Family Alliance.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION:
- American Saddlebred Entry Form - view and download here
- Hunter / Jumper Entry Form - view and download here
- Online RV Reservation now open - click here!
- Vendor Space Request in the Pin Oak Marketplace - view and download Here
- Stall, Shavings, Hay & Feed Request Form, - view and download here
- Credit Card Form - view and download here
- for ad space in the Pin Oak 2017 Show Program - download Program media kit here.
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHSA reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Candlelighters of Houston
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association