PIn Oak News
- Pin Oak 2017 $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix
- Pin Oak 2017 $50,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Amalaya Investments/Oasis Petroleum Grand Prix
- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
posted on May 21, 2017 by Pin Oak Admin
SAVE the DATE for the 73rd Pin Oak Charity Horse Show, the first USEF designated Heritage Competition, for the benefit of Texas Children's Hospital. 3 Weeks of Pin Oak competition and renowned hospitality for our 73rd year!
MARCH 20 - APRIL 8, 2018 - Be part of the tradition, be part of the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show!
SPONSOR | VOLUNTEER | EXHIBIT - [email protected]
posted on May 02, 2017 by Pin Oak Admin
The premier Kentucky Derby watch party in Houston is benefitting Pin Oak! We hope you join us and Houston Magazine at Hughes Manor on May 6 for all the fun. Enjoy this preview video and purchase your tickets here.
Place your bets with Houston Magazine & watch The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports.
View the kick-off to the Triple Crown on Hughes Manor’s Jumbo outdoor TV and numerous TVs throughout the event! Don't miss Houston's most stylish Kentucky Derby Watch Party:
May 6, 2017 | 2-7pm
2811 Washington Avenue
- Open bar serving delicious cocktails and Mint Juleps, of course, local brews and a delicious selection of wines.
- Gourmet bites provided by Custom Culinary.
- Live Bluegrass Band on the lawn
- Hat Contest - winner gets a cut, blow dry and full makeup by Satori Salon.
- Men's Bowtie Contest - winner gets two complimentary cuts from Boardroom Salon for Men.
- Luxury Raffle prior to race benefiting the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show
- Live horse in derby winner's circle attire for photos (3-4 p.m.).
- Faux betting on the lawn with proceeds benefitting the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- Classic Southern Games on the lawn all day.
- Live entertainment with our favorite in-house DJ.
- The Kentucky Derby showcased on screens throughout the entire venue.
THREADS - Derby attire!
- General Admission, $60 / person: Entry, complimentary valet, delicious fare, open bar and entertainment!
- VIP Table for Two, $150: SOLD OUT
- VIP Table for Four, $300: SOLD OUT
We thank Houston Magazine and Hughes Manor for choosing Pin Oak as this event's beneficiary!
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHS reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show