- Pin Oak 2017 $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix
- Pin Oak 2017 $50,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Amalaya Investments/Oasis Petroleum Grand Prix
- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
So much more than a horse show!
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is known for its rich history, time-honored traditions, and equestrian excellence since its inception in 1945.
It is also known for its legacy of charitable giving to support the healing of sick children. In addition the financial donations made to our charities, Pin Oak engages in outreach with our charities throughout the year:
Texas Children’s Hospital – Main and West Campus
Whether is the creative and fun Welcome Desk decorations at West Campus or herds of Pin Oak ponies unleashed at both Main and West Campus, Pin Oak supports the healing of sick children throughout the year. Pin Oak participates in the Texas Children’s Family Fun Run, Teddy Bear Clinic, What’s Up Doc? and serves as a Texas Children’s Ambassador.
Pin Oak has created the Ten for Teens program at the West Campus, supports the Rememberance Event, and honors children who have overcome so much medically and serve as ambassadors of hope as our annual Honored Heroes. We also provide Puppet Kits for the Child Life rooms, show ribbons to share with these children who are true champions, and Pin Oak coloring books to enjoy while waiting for outpatient procedures, follow-up appointments, or hospital stays. ArtReach in the Texas Children’s Cancer Center is always a fun and special day for Pin Oak and the kiddos receiving care.
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show is proud to leave its hoof print of hope for all the children and families needing the care of Texas Children’s Hospital.
Ronald McDonald House Houston – Family Rooms
The Texas Medical Center is one of the largest and best in the world. As such, children and families come from around the globe to receive medical care. Ronald McDonald House Houston and their Family Rooms are a respite for these kids and families. Pin Oak enjoys spending time with the kids and families for House lunches and activities, the annual ArtReach Days, Personal Pony visits, and our newly added event of Barn Night.
Always striving to fill gaps in the needs for the families, Pin Oak donates dental items throughout the year for the Family Rooms at Texas Children’s Hospital. Pin Oak also enjoys supporting the annual RMH Cup golf tournament.
Candellighters Childhood Cancer Family Alliance
Summer is a time of fun for kids, but when you are a child with cancer then it can mean treatment instead of pool time, too many needle sticks, and more. Pin Oak Charity Horse Show enjoys participating in Candlelighters’ Summer Surprises event every year. We help bring a bit of Summer Fun to the Texas Children’s Cancer Center with Candlelighters with gifts for all, a great meal for the kids and families, complete with Pin Oak Ponies, show ribbons from Ribbon Recycling, and adorable horse cookies. Pin Oak also proudly supports the annual golf tournament and looks forward to providing show ribbons for the champion kids at Candlelighter’s Camp Cliff.
Saddle up with Pin Oak so we can continue to be so much more than a horse show!
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHS reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show