- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
Pin Oak is not just a horse show, it is so much more - and for any event to be successful, volunteers who are ready to share their time and talents is a must.
SIGN UP to be part of Houston history at the 72nd Pin Oak Charity Horse Show. EASY ONLINE volunteer registration is only a click away! Click image below to find the perfect time, day, way to be a part of Pin Oak 2017.
If you have questions, please email Volunteer Coordinator, SUZIE CADEY, at [email protected].
Before the show and for our Pin Oak Club events, there are many things to get done – mailings, gift bag creation, general office assistance, charity outreach and more. During the show, needs include - set up that requires the “heavy lifters” to those who can sell, sell, sell in the Pin Oak Boutique, smiling faces to greet our guests in the Sponsors' Club, or those who can help decorate our many venues and so much more.
Join Pin Oak's legacy of giving to help sick children as a volunteer – we need you!
Find out more about...
Our team is standing by to help find the ideal spot for you - [email protected] or 713-621-6290
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHSA reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Candlelighters of Houston
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association