young pin oak club
- Pin Oak 2017 $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix
- Pin Oak 2017 $50,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Amalaya Investments/Oasis Petroleum Grand Prix
- Valobra Holiday Celebration 2016
- What to Wear 2016
- What to Wear Champagne Reception and Luncheon 2016
- Pin Oak at Neiman Marcus 2016
- Kick Off at Houston Club 2017
- Ronald McDonald Check Presentation 2016
- Texas Children Check Presentation 2016
- $30,000 Walter Oil & Gas Grand Prix
- $30,000 Valobra Hunter Derby 2016
- $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2016
- Sponsor Party at the home of Jana & Scotty Arnoldy
- Pin Oak Valobra Christmas 2015
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 2
- Pin Oak What to Wear Part 1
- Pin Oak at David Peck
- Ronald McDonald House 2015
- Pin Oak at Texas Children Hospital 2015 - Candlelighters
- Pin Oak Texas Children Check Presentation 2015
- 30,000 Walter Oil Grand Prix 2015
- $30,000 USHJA Intl Hunter Derby Valobra
- $25,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2015
- $25,000 Hotze Health and Wellnes Grand Prix 2015
- Pin Oak Clays 2015 - “Guns and Roses”
- ArtReach for Pin Oak 2015 at RMH Houston
- Pin Oak What to Wear 2014
- Pin Oak After Party 2014
- Pin Oak 30,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- Pin Oak $30,000 Walter Oil and Gas Grand Prix Gala
- Pin Oak $30,000 Hildebrand Fund Grand Prix 2014
- Meet The Riders & Pin Oak Club Members’ Reception
- 2013 Valobra Holiday Celebration for the Pin Oak Charity Horse Show.
- 2013 Ferrari Festival Fun!
- Inaugural Pin Oak Iron Horse Sporting Clays Event
- 2013 Ronald McDonald Family Room Check Presentation
- Pin Oak After Party 2011
- Pin Oak Charity Saturday’s Grand Prix 2013
- Pin Oak Easter Egg Hunt 2013
- $25,000 Pin Oak USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Charity Grand Prix 2013
- What to Wear Fashion Show 2013
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Jumper Derby
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Dinner
- $30,000 Pin Oak Grand Prix Garden Party
- Pin Oak Breed Championship Dinner
Young Professionals of Pin Oak
Young Professionals of Pin Oak, formerly known as Young Pin Oak Club or YPOC, is comprised of young adults (21- 35) who hope to make a difference in the Houston community by volunteering and fundraising through Pin Oak to benefit Texas Children’s Hospital, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Candlelighters of Houston.
Our group hopes to continue the Pin Oak tradition of being at the forefront of giving to charities by raising young Houstonians’ awareness of Pin Oak and its mission in a fun and relaxed setting.
UPCOMING EVENT - JOIN US, BRING A FRIEND!
Membership has Benefits
YPPO activities make a big difference to kids and families through our charities, as well as supporting one of the top equestrian events in the country. But YPPO is also a social and networking experience for young professionals, and an easy way to catch up with old friends and meet new, friendly faces.
YPPO members will be invited to periodic happy hours and mixers, Young Professionals-sponsored equestrian and polo events, and Pin Oak and/or Pin Oak Club events like the What to Wear to that Equestrian Affaire fashion event, Valobra Master Jewelers Holiday Party, and Sporting Clays Classic and more.
If you are interested in horses, kids and giving back - this is the place for you!
Membership Fee $75.00
Check back for details of upcoming YPPO events!
For more information, please contact:
Suzie Cadey, [email protected] or call 713.621.6290
from Pin Oak
USEF Premier Rated | USHJA Level 5 Jumpers | NAL |
WCHR Event | WIHS Sanctioned Event
POCHSA reserves the right to make changes
to schedules and venue.
The Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association benefiting Texas Children's Hospital, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Candlelighters of Houston
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
Pin Oak Charity Horse Show Association